Saturday, October 1, 2011

Aero Hurdle

A game like the one I have already published, namely "Aeroplane", but this time using the accelerometer.

The aim is to fly an aeroplane through a maze. The game contains 8 levels (mazes) and any level can be played at any time.

To begin the game, tap the screen.

While playing the game, ensure that the handset is held parallel to the ground - as if it were placed on a table. The plane can be moved forward, backward, left or right using the accelerometer. The end of the maze is indicated by green blocks.

If you hit an obstacle, the level is over.

PS: I want to publish a "Pro" version on this game with more levels and also where the player can define their own level. If you wish to help me publish this game as a paid application, drop me an email at my Gmail address which is the same as this blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment